Thursday, September 11, 2014

Please re-direct to www.of-north.com


Some time ago, I purchased web-space and a domain to transfer the blog over to Wordpress. I got caught up in a million things and it never got done. But now it has and I'm excited to debut the new site! All of the previous Of North content is there, but it's at a new, cleaner, and hopefully easier to navigate site. I'm really excited for this - I can expand the blog into even bigger and better things! 


Let me know what you think of the new site - update your bookmarks xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Of North! I write my blog very thoughtfully and with tremendous love, so all comments are read and taken to heart. Please note that I retain the right to remove any comments which I find to be rude, petty, or unnecessarily negative. Of North is a happy space and I appreciate it if comments reflect that same positivity!