- Two cups spinach or mixed greens (I used half romaine/half spinach)
- 8 cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 10 blackberries
- Crumbly blue cheese
- One part extra virgin olive oil
- One part red wine vinegar
- One part grainy Dijon mustard
- A few splashes of lemon juice
The Quick & Easy:
- Wash and tear up your mixed greens. Throw on top your blackberries, blue cheese, and halved tomatoes.
- In a separate bowl, mix together your salad dressing. I like a lot of dressing so I made a generous batch.
- Drizzle your dressing on top of your greens and chow down!